Vector Pro™ II provides a clean look with its cable management capabilities. The included extension column connector incorporates internal cable management paths that keep unsightly cords concealed from view. The mount also features a ceiling plate, ball and socket design, multidirectional positioning (roll, pitch and yaw) for proper image alignment and preinstalled security hardware at every connection point. This projector mount is perfect for use in classrooms, boardrooms, hotels, bars and restaurants or anywhere a projector needs to be mounted. The Vector Pro™ II can be flush mounted to the ceiling or mounted on the wall. It can also be mounted using 1-1/2" (38 mm) diameter extension column or 1/2" (38 mm) thread rod.
Universal Vector Pro II Projector Mount (Black)
• Weight Capacity: 50 lbs
• Specifications: Tilt: ±15°, Roll: ±15°, Swivel: 360°
• Distance from ceiling: 4.23 - 7.23"
• Pre-installed security screws at all connection points
• Quick-release mechanism to easily service projector
• Features a 1-1/2" (38 mm) cable access hole allowing cables to be routed through projector mount out of sight
• Pre-assembled design reduces installation time
• Structural ceiling plate included for flush mounting applications
• Spider® Universal Adapter Plate extends up to 17.63" (448 mm) to fit most projector models
• Positive lock at any degree
Package includes a 5' extension column for rigging.
• EXT models are 1-1/2" NPT pipe threaded on both ends; Notched for use with screw to provide safety and security
• EXT model extension column lengths measure 3.5" longer then stated drop to provide finished drop length for various mounts
Additional accessories include the M8 threaded insert with a projector mount when only M4 hardware is available:
• Steel self-locking with adhesive seal
• Right hand threaded
• Black-phosphate finish
• M8 external thread size
• 7.5mm insert length